When you book your grad photo shoot with us, you get nothing less than the ultimate experience. Our grad portrait photographers put the spotlight on your style and achievements, with creative looks that let your personality shine through.
Here is one of our national award-winning photographers. Find out what Miranda loves about photography, and check out her work!
- Photographer since: 2010
- Location: Oshawa, Ontario
- Why photography? “There’s something amazing about being the record keeper for so many special occasions. Capturing unique moments that can be shared through time—it’s both a pleasure and an honor.”
- Best thing about being a photographer: “Taking the time to get to know the person I’m photographing. It lets me build a relationship with them where we work together to produce gorgeous portraits. I love to share the final images with them and see their faces light up!”
- Other fave photo subjects: “I’m not picky—if it looks like I need to take a picture of it, I will! However, I’m most often caught chasing my cats around, camera in tow!”
- Lifetouch Photography Awards: Canadian Prestige Portrait Excellence: Yearbook Champion & Head and Shoulders Extreme Closeup (Casual) – First Runner Up